Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Group fasting

I am in Australia right now.  I am staying with a lovely family and we have decided to have a 7 day fast for our family.  We are doing a juice fast and prepared this morning by studying Isaiah 58.  I have been looking forward to doing a longer fast, but I have gotten so discouraged lately that my fasting hasn't been for long periods of time, so I am thrilled to have friends that are as excited as I am to participate in this.

This is a very short post.  I will update it with some of the special events that we pray we will see as a result of this fast.

It is much easier to fast with others when you are living with them.  The first 3 days are very difficult, and there is so much time you have to redirect from eating and food preparation. It is much easier to fast because I have company.  Do you think that there will be a new phrase coined that says, friends and family that fast together, last together.

4 comments:

  1. During the fast, juice is very energetic drink. I prefer organic juice, these are natural good for health.

    Regards,
    Organic Noni Juice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stumbled across your blog. Wondered if you've seen this and what you think about it. I found it to be very interesting. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sending this. I love it. If you have a little time, go and study the Daniel fast, or the diet that Daniel ate. This diet in this paper is all pulse. The living things, i.e. raw vegetables and fruits, dried fruits, and seeds and nuts are all living. Been Pollen is also an awesome compliment for this combination. When you are only eating living foods, your body doesn't need to work very hard to digest, your vibrational rate is much higher, you temperament is happier, and you are able to feel the spirit so much stronger.

      Delete