Monday, November 5, 2012

Sunlight and fasting

Several years ago I began my studies on fasting and the effects upon the body and spirit.  At a conference I was attending, I began having a conversation with a dear friend regarding the state of the body of someone who fasts. I explained that fasting promotes the alkali state in the body.  While having this discussion, one of my friends commenced to tell me an interesting and tender story.

She had lost a little daughter some years ago.  Evidently she fell off something and hit her head.  By the time my friend found her, the child had stopped breathing. The paramedics were unable to arouse her.  They tried everything within their power but to no avail.  

The doctor commented to my friend that they tested the deceased child's blood and it was highly acidic.  Evidently there is a level shown in blood samples that tell of the deterioration of the blood to the point that modern medical techniques cannot revive a person to life. This is indicated by a highly acidic state in the body fluids.

I am sure you are wondering what this has to do with fasting.  But please bear with me.  I have more to share that will show you the connections between this little girl and her acidic state and fasting.

Everything that I have ever studied about the fasting situation is to bring us into the literal presence of Christ.  There must needs be some change that takes place in our bodies that will allow us to abide His light.

My dear friend went on to share with me some of her research about the alkaline state of the body.  If you are not aware of the perfect pH balance, it is registered in the fluids of the body, i.e., urine, blood, etc., at 7.4.  My sacred geometry and chiasmus research has indicated that without exception, the number 7 is involved with being in the presence of light.  Even medical tests and hertz readings in the 7’s range are quite interesting and connected to life thriving levels. Let me continue.

She then told me of a man that had been involved in the most extensive fast ever recorded. It lasted for 411 and is heavily documented and attended by a multitude of mostly very skeptical physicians. I, too, was skeptical, but very fascinated.  I had to find out for myself.

The gentleman who performed this is Sri Hira Manek Ratan Ji, (referred to as HRM) from Ahmedabad, India. By trade, HRM was an engineer. He had studied the ancient literature and had learned of advanced humans (throughout the ages) who had the ability to fast for extremely long periods of time, and who had taken their energy from the sun. This was the highly regarded literature of the Vedas and Upanishads.

HRM walked in the sun for long periods of time. He left his profession and dedicated himself entirely to his spiritual commitment. As he kept walking in the sun, he felt progressively energized. He also felt less and less need to eat food. There was no compulsion to do a fast; no will power was necessary, just a lessened desire for food, but an increase in energy. One day, he came to the conclusion that he must bring the sun's energy directly into his brain--and the best way to do that would be through the eyes.   So he began feasting upon the light of the sun, both in gazing at the sun, and in walking on the hot earth.

Continued. . . .
   



No comments:

Post a Comment